Thursday, March 22, 2012

Light and Fog

These images were from a recent morning, one which was blessed with an abundance of fog. I can't always be out in the morning photographing, or tear myself out of bed on the days I'm free, but I need to learn to because there's nothing like the atmosphere of foggy mornings. The first two images I'm really proud of and happy with. I kinda threw the third one into this post for its boldness. When I happened upon the scenes of the first two photos, I had this feeling or awareness that they would be successful photographs. What I was seeing was there in plain sight, with no pretense. So all I had to do was record it. Plus I love gates or fences. On a recent evening I made several photographs of a magnificent wooden fence. As of yet, I've not scanned the film. Maybe I'll do that now.



No comments:

Post a Comment