Monday, January 17, 2011

Old stuff

I use to shoot with a Leica. For a minute anyway. This is from many years ago, but I came across it recently and thought it was interesting to look at what I'd done before. This is from a time when I occasionally worked in black and white. It wasn't often, but I tend to like these for what they are. Most of the work I did before the last couple years was crap. I find these interesting enough, but My God, what could I have been thinking with so much of my work? As I looked through, it was apparent to me what I was attempting to do. At certain instances I could see myself moving toward actualizing my vision, but then I'd stray off and miss. Looking at work from this time is frustrating because the hits are few and very far between.

Oh, and the parade float. Snow Queens? Come on, you can't get much better than that.






No comments:

Post a Comment