Saturday, August 24, 2013

A full moon








These images were made earlier in the week late one night during the full moon.  I'm in the process of editing and scanning many of the photos I made during my residency at Hambidge.  I was fortunate to spend two weeks there with an amazing group of artists and writers. 

I made a lot of landscape photographs during my stay. Although Hambidge is located in north Georgia in the Blue Ridge Mountains and near the area I live and work in, it is somehow a landscape that is different, distinct and varied from what I usually encounter.  It had its own mood and feeling.  I sought to follow the thread of the mood and atmosphere of the region.  The foggy, rainy, cloudy atmosphere seemed to permeate every facet and pore of the county. 

No comments:

Post a Comment